Drug Rehab Boca Raton Treatment
Is Outpatient Drug Treatment My Best Option?
There are many factors that contribute to drug addiction in today’s world. Behavioral and mental health, as well as environmental conditions, and even genetics can have an impact on a person’s chances of becoming addicted to drugs. Much research and many studies have indicated that chronic substance abuse is directly tied to the brain’s functionality with regard to reward and motivation. Drug addiction is typically manifested in the form of intense cravings for certain types of drugs and the compulsive behavior that is associated with those cravings. While drug use often begins voluntarily, eventually it becomes involuntary because of the drug’s effect on the brain and the body. Outpatient drug treatment in Boca Raton is frequently used as a way to treat drug addiction and the problems that it presents. Both for those who have never been to treatment, and also people in recovery who are looking for ongoing care and support to stay sober long-term.
Fourmula Center Outpatient
Our outpatient treatment program allows the client to return home each evening, without interrupting their work, school, and personal schedule. In most cases, outpatient drug treatment programs are more affordable than inpatient programs. A medical and behavioral assessment performed by treatment professionals is the best way for our patients to determine if an outpatient program is the best fit. Please contact us to set up your confidential assessment. Outpatient drug treatment programs provide ongoing care that promotes consistency in the life of a recovering drug addict and are proven to improve the likelihood of long-term sobriety.
Fourmula Center Therapies Used
Boca Raton Drug Rehab for Teens and Adults
Our outpatient treatment programs are unique and highly specialized depending on the specific requirements of each patient. The main goal and focus of any outpatient treatment program centered on drug rehabilitation is built around recovery and long-term sobriety. In the most basic of terms, an outpatient treatment program involves the patient visiting the facility or clinic for treatment at regular intervals 3-5 times per week. Treatment consists of varying degrees of counseling and therapy, which can be in the form of group sessions or individual meetings. A few examples of the types of therapy that are used in an outpatient setting to help individuals overcome drug addiction include:
- Family Focused Therapy: This aspect of outpatient drug treatment involves taking the steps necessary to improve family functionality. This is frequently seen when teens and adolescents are dealing with drug addiction or undergoing drug rehab.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy: Therapy of this nature is used as a way to help patients recognize certain types of behaviors and thoughts that may result in continued drug or alcohol use.
- Contingency Therapy: This instills positive reinforcement in the patient as a way to motivate them to avoid drug use. Alternative activities such as public outings for lunch or a movie as well as simply attending drug treatment therapy sessions are often used.
- Motivational Encouragement: This aspect of drug treatment therapy involves a therapist helping the patient overcome objections and hesitations to treatment.
- Psychotherapy/Psychodynamic Therapy: Focused on the ways in which unresolved conflicts from the past continue to influence present thinking, attitudes, and behaviors.
- Mindfulness Therapy: Patients learn to interpret thoughts and feelings from a distance, without judging them good or bad.
- Experiential Therapy: A therapeutic approach that encourages patients to identify and address subconscious, or hidden, issues through role-playing, guided imagery and the use of props.
- Solution Based Therapy: A goal-directed collaborative approach to psychotherapeutic change that is conducted through direct observation of a patients’ responses to a series of precisely constructed questions.
Choosing Fourmula Center – The Family Involvement Option
There are many benefits associated with choosing outpatient drug treatment as a way to recover from drug addiction and enjoy a better quality of life. Outpatient therapy allows the patient to live at home while getting better and still enjoying quality care. Another benefit of choosing an outpatient program to treat mental health and addiction is having the opportunity for family and loved ones to participate in therapy with the patient. Those embarking on an outpatient treatment program for drug addiction in Boca Raton can continue to go to school and work as usual. In addition, outpatient treatment enables individuals to continue relationships with friends and family or a support network. Outpatient therapy or treatment is very useful because it enables individuals to learn the skills they need to live a sober and happier life in a real-world setting.
Find A Program That Best Suits Your Specific Needs
Recovery programs administered in an outpatient setting will vary substantially from region to region and from program to program. When searching for Boca Raton outpatient drug rehab treatment programs, always remember that doing research to find a program that best suits your specific needs is a smart way to move forward. Choosing a licensed outpatient treatment program is essential. Also look for a program that has a clinical team with a proven track record of helping individuals and families overcome the unhealthy behavioral patterns and the emotional roadblocks so frequently associated with achieving successful drug addiction recovery. Programs that blend family therapy with individual therapy, as well as nutritional coaching and fitness education along with life skills classes, are typically the best option. Best of all, intensive outpatient treatment done in a family setting results in an excellent success rate. Outpatient programs provide the ability for patients to create consistency in their actions, which only encourages and ensures long-term recovery. Navigating life’s challenges and succeeding on the road to recovery when attempting to overcome drug addiction is more possible today than it has ever been in the past.